Ingham County needs your help. Enthusiastic individuals are needed to serve on various advisory boards and commissions. This is an excellent opportunity for citizens to become involved in local government.
Ingham County has openings on the following boards:
Equal Opportunity Committee
Board of Health
Economic Development Corporation Board of Directors
Environmental Affairs Commission
Veterans Affairs Committee (must have a letter of recommendation from a post).
The Environmental Affairs Commission has 7 vacancies and applications are needed for the following positions:
- representative of municipal government
- representative with a background in forestry or natural resources
- representative from the Ingham County Health Department
- two representatives with a background in sustainability and energy use
- two members of the general public.
Applications are available in the Board of Commissioners Office or electronically. Applications must be returned to the Board of Commissioners’ Office. Applicants must be residents of Ingham County.